Covid - 19 Prayers
ResourcesLogin to access resource downloads.
- Covid - 19 Prayers English Translation
- Covid - 19 Prayers Swedish Translation
- Covid - 19 Prayers Dutch Translation
- Covid - 19 Prayer German Translation
- Covid - 19 Prayers Maltese Translation
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. It was first identified in Wuhan, China, at the end of 2019, but it quickly spread around the world.
To protect themselves from catching the disease, people can:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
Christians believe that prayer makes a difference too.
These prayer activities were adapted from various sources (including 24-7 Prayer) to enable people to reflect and express their hopes and prayers at home.
(They can also be used in schools, of course.)