WE NEED YOUR HELP
Prayer Spaces in Schools is growing, fast, and we need your help to continue this exciting work. Please make a donation or join with us as a Supporter today. A monthly donation of £5, £10, £50 or £100 really would make a massive difference.DONATE NOW
Schools all over the United Kingdom and Ireland (and plenty of other countries too) are hosting prayer spaces, and hundreds of thousands of children and young people are exploring prayer for the first time, in simple, creative, life-changing ways.
With your financial support, we can:
- Develop this website and other high quality resources for those wanting to run prayer spaces in their local schools - downloadable prayer activities and curriculum guides, videos, stories and reports.
- Host excellent training and equipping events for church volunteers, for schools staff and for Christian students in their localities.
- Research and develop new ways to encourage the ongoing spiritual life of students and their school communities.
- Grow a stronger team who can offer the best online and onsite support to those running prayer spaces, and who can develop the rapidly expanding regional Networks of prayer spaces practitioners.
We really need your help to continue this exciting work in our schools.
Please consider becoming a Prayer Spaces in Schools Supporter, to partner with us by giving a small amount of money - £5, £10, £20, £50 - as a one-off donation, or, even better, every month. This really will help us make a big difference in the lives of children and young people.
WAYS TO GIVE
- You can go to our donate page and give via credit card or bank transfer. (NB: Prayer Spaces in Schools is administered through the Christian charity, 24-7 Prayer, which is why this link will take you to 24-7 Prayer's GivenGain donate page. 'Prayer Spaces in Schools' should already be selected in the Project list.)
- You can set up regular giving through your bank, or via Standing Order. Please email email@example.com for details.
- You can send a one-off cheque (payable to 'Prayer Spaces in Schools') to:
Prayer Spaces in Schools,
Allen House Pavilion,
Please ensure to let us know how to contact you (so we can thank you and also to check your donation is covered by Gift Aid).
If you'd like more details about how and why to support Prayer Spaces in Schools please email Phil Togwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your help. We're incredibly grateful.